Saturday, December 3, 2011

David Bradley tractor sickle dozer agriculturalist deejay 917.57561


This is a David Bradley tractor and attachments I picked up about a year ago. There was also a David Bradley 1 bottom plow but the hitch was shortened to use on a brinly hitch garden tractor so I sold that. From what I found online this was made about 51-53. It originally had a Continental AU8 engine. Engine was missing however. Tires look good from a distance but do have poor sidewalls. The tires are so hard though they might not need air, lol. Cultivator is bent so I'll probably have to take it apart to straighten it, broken bolts in my future. Sickle and disk both turn where they are supposed to, just need greasing. Might power it with a 2.5 or 3HP briggs aluminum block engine if I can't find a Continental.

Biorhythm Compatibility Sale Cheap Breadmaker Prices




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links